Friday, September 15, 2006

spar!

Sick... having flu now... might have been chilled during my sleep.. its so terrible... can't hear.. like retarded.. slow reactions.. hmm... yesterday's tkd training was our first time sparing!! haha.. woa lao... so nervous la.. before going in and spar wif the seniors.. can't even kick propably... its so painful too.. when kanna kicked.. den we would switch partners and when switched to spar wif Tiffany, think its her name.. both our knee caps clashed together... den caused her in pain.. sorry.. den the next one is spar wif the the color belt guys!! wth.. but tt was the initial reaction.. we thought ' oh my... there goes my day... confirm injured!' but.. when i faced my partner, he said 'come kick me.. i let u kick...' haha.. den i kicked him.. den michael sir came.. cos i didn't kick properly den michael sir demo on him.. (michael sir likes to dee siao him) den he kicked him so hard la.. lolx.. ok.. i like sparing wif the boys... cos they taught us... teaching us how to react and the positions and everything... haiz.. sad la.. when spared wif the guys i kept kicking their elbows den now my feet kanna blue black.. and my knee cap got blue balck too.. so pain.. when sparred wif one tall black belt guy, haha.. i also dunnoe y.. kept losing my balence and fell down.. malu sia.. but nvm.. at least he would sweetly pull me up.. den after tt the seniors needa teach us and so had to allow us to kick without blocking or defend.. cool.. and i hate my stupid hands.. so damn stiff.. got laughed by my partner.. (forgot to ask his name).. my old habbit... muz change immediately! got said by baygone too.. oh well, its my reaction.. its not overnight.. and i'm sure Shawn will regret not going for training last night.. cos he likes to spar! dude, if u miraculously comes to my blog, tell u sth.. ur buddy hong sonn is good.. first time sparing and is so fierce liao.. cheered by seniors.. oh well, i needa study ckt liao... i love ckt!! *crossing finger*