Wednesday, September 06, 2006

bloated

woah seh.. stomach bloated sia.... actually thought can jian fei one.. went for training yesterday.. den lose weight liao.. hahha.. at least psychological way la.. den when seniors asked whether wanna go eat dinner not.. but rejected them.. cos too late to eat dinner.. but hungry.. den when reached my hse bus stop, thinking of buying sandwish but saw a magazine wif wilber on the cover.. so bought tt and not enough money for sandwich.. so went back hm.. and my itchy hand and leg.. they led me to the kitchen and look for food.. and saw fried rice on the table.. ahahhaha.. den ate it and drank soup.. wth.. at 11pm?? sinful.. den today... idiot des.. thought he meeting me in the afternoon or wad.. den agree wif him to meet up today.. but nvr confirm wif me the time until 8am this morning and told me to meet at 7pm.. -_- den reject also cannot.. so had to meet him.. but clashed wif my dear t09's outing.. sorry!!! the next outing i will go for sure!! i promise.. den des said wad ' help u jian fei leh'.. 'so fat le still eat buffet' okok.. u win.. so we went to expo.. there's john little sales.. well, bought a shirt.. but not for me.. for... shhhh.. its a secret.. but the motive is to buy a wallet.. des wanna change his wallet.. den wanna check whether there's pierre cardin wallet sales not.. but too bad.. dun have.. trip wasted.. so went back to bugis.. there goes my 4 bucks on train.. -_- went to buy his beloved wallet.. in the end, he bought a renoma brand wallet.. he asked me to help him advertise.. too bad.. i didn't bring my camera along.. if not can put here.. so much for all the journey and stuffs.. ahahha.. den cos he havent eaten yet ma.. den pei him go eat.. while i ate at hm le.. and he felt like eating steamboat.. -_- again.. so went to eat steamboat wif him.. ya.. my second round... ahhaha.. said wad help me jian fei.. in the end, help me put on weight.. eat till 10.30pm den waited for bus wif him.. ok la.. tml can jian fei le.. ciaos!!

maybe u dun care
but i'm feeling terrible..
;(
missmissesnmoremisses