Thursday, September 07, 2006

7 things

Pls Pass This Arnd ! =)
Seven qualities I want in a potential boyfriend
1.humorous
2.cute
3.caring
4.smart
5.humble
6.fun
7.handsome!!! =))

Seven things tt scares me
1.lechourous
2.ghosts
3.height
4.swimming
5.sick
6.lost
7.failure in everything

seven things i like most.
1.hp
2.him and him ;)
3.mom
4.all my friends
5.tv programs
6.sports
7.blogging??

Seven random facts abt me.
1.short
2.blur queen
3.nasty laughter
4.long hair
5.big nose
6.messy
7.rude

Seven things I plan to do before I die.
1.to explore the whole world
2.be successful in everything
3.get married?
4.a mother of two children
5.to make up to all the ppl i've let down
6.to dine wif wilber?? lolx
7.i dunno le

Seven things I say the most.
1.wad the hell?!
2. machiam
3.sickening
4.woah lao eh
5. hooooo!!
6.aiyo..
7.as if...

p.s. actuallie still got alot.. but they state 7 onli... :))

i'm bored.. tts y do this thingy..