Monday, September 04, 2006

jumpers

opps!! woke up so bloody late today.. supposed to meet lin na 11am at little india mrt station.. but.. woke up at 11.17am.. SORRY!!! millions of sorry.. everytime make her wait.. i will change my bad habbit.. so met her at 12pm instead.. went to sim lim sq for awhile den to far east plaza.. shopped around and i'm aiming for jumpers.. looked around.. not much designs.. not ideal.. den bought one top.. one necklace.. den went to heeren to look for jumpers... dun have... den decided to go to bugis.. and combed for the whole bugis.. tried every single of it.. and finally bought one.. after i bought it, lin na asked me whether she should buy anot.. hahaha.. she got influenced by me.. after seeing me trying the jumpers, she feel like buying one too.. so went to look for her ideal jumper too.. but both of us got tired and lazy to find again.. so went to eat dinner.. and the thoughtful lin na.. she knew tt i'm left wif no money after buying the jumper, she treated me.. hahhaa.. nice.. well, next time i shall treat her back.. after the dinner, went back to bugis village to find her jumper again.. and she finally got it.. today is so into jumper sia.. well, thinking of getting a job.. cos i'm broke again.. i digged out all my money in my piggy bank today and spent.. BROKE! shld i be a tutor??? but i'm so impatient.. scarly the child dun like me.. sales gal again?? but i onli like to be under kat.. and i doubt she needs me again.. there's bevin and its enough... waitress?? my balencing of carrying a tray ur shld understand.. hahahha.. can topple easily.. aiya... see how it goes ba.. vexed..

nth's gonna change my love 4 u...
like this song lots..
miss misses and many misses..