Sunday, September 17, 2006

friends

MUG! MUG! MUG! others slacking and enjoying holidays, while i am mugging for ckt... the price for failing a module.. alright... gonna think it positively.. at least i can understand better le.. at least i m not doing nth during the holidays... but thanks to terence who fork out his precious time to teach me all over again for two afternoons.. thanks dude!! gonna treat u.. haha.. eh.. other ppl who tio supp... muz also work hard hor! can't afford to separete from ur.. oh my! i'm suffering from insomnia again... wanna call someone to chat but all soundly alsleep while i am lying on my bed wide awake! can someone call me up if ur r not tired? plz.. if not i will be thinking a lot of stupid things.. and i realli went into deep thoughts at times.. who r considered my bestfriend and good friends? do they treat me the way like how i treat them? sometimes i thought it is but it turns out the other way round.. maybe i'm thinking too much but action speaks louder den words.. and i belive the phrase"once bitten, twice shy" it will not go back to the same once there's a cut.. i used to be very naive and i think i still am.. i used to believe "forgive and forget" but now i think tt we can onli forgive but nvr forget.. who will forget? unless u lost ur memory lo..

well, this is the result of having shi mian.. made me think all this chim chim things.. and made me can't sleep even more.. -_-

seeing u even though u're not there...
hearing ur voice even though its not urs