Friday, May 23, 2008

true friends

Who are our true/real friends? This is a question that everyone loves asking ourselves. me too.

How do i define true/ real friends?

For me, i think real friends accept who and what kind of ppl we are. Though they may not be happy about the actions we did, but they will not keep inside their heart and let you continue to make the mistake. They will tell us what is wrong and hope you will change for the better. They will do their best to help us to change that bad habbit.

They know what are our weaknesses and strengths. They appreciate our strengths and make our weaknesses change. They will bitch about our stuffs but will not leave us in lurge when we are in trouble.


just a phone call to ask 'how are you' , wanting to hear our voices.

when they saw sth we like, they just buy for us without considering that they have bills to clear.

even with piles of work waiting for them to finish, they will still make an effort just to have a dinner with you.

they share their dark secrets with you, crying with you when u're sad, angry for u when you're bullied.

sometimes, they dun have to say much but just to be there is a great encouragement for us.




emo-ing a while. my only space to show emotions.

i'm lazy to write in my diary which was neglected by me billion years ago. which is the reason why i set up this on line journal since sec 3. maybe i shld start building up relationship with my diary again ba. hahaha. In case i suffer from senile in future. well, you nvr know what will happen to you. just like the earthquaka in si chuan and cyclone in myanmmar.

I would say i'm so lucky to be in Singapore. I want to thank my mom and dad for sending me to singapore. Here i'm enjoying life and kept complaining how my life sucks but ppl there are yelling for help. I dun have the right to complain how my life sucks at all. Even if i complain, i still get to experiance happy times. But for them, they do not even have 1 second more to cry for help.

I went to si chuan during sec 1 with mom to visit her best friend. It was a nice trip and i actually missed the place cos i got to see the pandas and the ma la huo guo is so damn powerful that the adults burst into tears immediatly after one sip of the soup base. i dun miss the flight though.. hahha. it sucks to the core. I'm lucky because the earthquake did not happen until seven years later when i'm back in singapore complaining of boring life.

Mom has some friends over there.. hope they are fine.

I've donated to them using my 'hard earned' attachment allowance. Its the only thing that i can help. afterall, i came from china. I've donated the money but i can continue to save up in future.

some ppl has short lives. some of us are 'heng' until you wont die even if u fall down from the 10th storey.

emotional week for all of us, i guess.