Monday, May 26, 2008

nice weekend

Had a nice weekend!!! =D


friday

went to celebrate Has's birthday on friday night.

Had dinner at 'Satay club' and mid night movie after that.


Photobucket


yupx. Indiana Jones. eh.. i DUN understand the story at all but i managed to stay awake through out the movie neh! haha. i dun wan to spend money on sleeping.

had some gossipping session during pooling. and the gossips are so juicy.

oh ya.. i love neth's retarded imitation. LOL

dun worry if ur hair is gone neth, i will miss ur this so memorable action. ;)

went to stay over at Ruth's hse!! =)

thanks gal, for taking me in. i just hate my doors la. ppl who know me shld know y. hahah. its a funny thing.



saturday

lazed around at ruth's hse, not willing to step out of her hse. u have a nice room, bed and not forgetting ur mac book! hurhur.

she treated the poor me a bubble tea.


went to meet mei yu. and a long time not seen friend. =) nice catch up!! hope to have more meet ups yeah?


Sun

lunch with des, des's gf, yi ling and ying.

terrence was working at the restruant.. serving us. Thanks for giving us the yakult and salmon skin for free. =) its sweet luh. but i am waiting for chawanmushi though. bleahx


went to Taka to see Nat ho. There were other media corp artists there too. ppl like Tay ping hui, Julian Hee, Joanne Peh, Fiona Xie and Felicia Chin.

Neth! you shld have been there la! the ladies were having autograph session and u can get Felicia's autograph lo. but i think u took pic with her liao and that is enough le right?

and, Julian Hee smiled at me straight on my face when he passed by. haha! charming man. Heard he's gay from a lot of ppl but pretty babe insisted he is straight. oh well, he is just another man la. as if it affects me right.

sian.. Nat ho nvr smile at me leh. =( kns.


after I've saw Nat Ho, went to visit uncle nick who was working.

had a 15mins lil chat.

next was going to metro to visit my teammate!! Simon. =)

i miss theodore la. when can i meet u?

den had LJS at cineleisure. Both ying and me complained like hell during dinner.

she said she has nvr see me being so pissed off before. so, u can imagine how serious can that issue be?


i'm lazy to upload pics. some day perhaps? tonnes of pics la. -_-


i have nvr been enjoying my weekends like this for so long. thanks peeps!




and seriously, i HAVE nvr been so pissed off with a person before and you have made it! =) i wonder wad my attitude towards you is going to be like in future. I will treasure and cherish all my friends but definitely not the hypocrite you! FUCK OFF.


ciaos