Saturday, May 17, 2008

meet ups

Woohoo!!



I'm very happy today!!



met up with ruth, mad, eileen and max!!



a very nice catch up with mad, ruth and max.



I love gals outing!!



cyn, meet up soon~ wait for my pay comes first.. haha. its my fav line now. we go for shopping spree after i get my pay. =)



Photobucket

ruth's 'ling gan' came again right after her lunch so we went to the toilet with her.. hahaha and started to take pictures!! gals' hobby in toilet. Pretty babe teo, dun roll ur eyes ok? next time we go toilet also take la. haha


Photobucket

waiting....

Photobucket

self entertain first...


Photobucket

and ruth finally joined in. =D


Photobucket

with mad

Photobucket
no need to introduce liao right?

Photobucket

Photobucket

did ur see any artistic thingy in these two pics? i self claim it to be artistic la. hurhur

Photobucket

presents to you 4 gals.

did a lil bit of shopping.. from marina sq to peninsula plaza to bugis village to parco bugis junction


Photobucket

had dinner at pasta mania..

Photobucket
the so powerful dinner.



had neoprint taking session!! woots. same machine taken with ruth the previous time..

Photobucket

the two designers


Photobucket

Photobucket

our nice pics. miss secondary sch life leh... haha.

Photobucket

after decorating, went in for another session of camwhoring


Photobucket

went to meet my bus mate cum classmate cum good friend, mr max at clarke quay with ruth. =)


Photobucket


Photobucket

we exchanged our rantings.. ranting on how screwed up our life were. conclusion. we missed sch. haha

i left early becos i have to work tml, on sunday. such a wet blanket right? kns.


oh ya.. i forgot to include sth in my previous post. i miss neth's hair. hee..

neth! take lotsa pics before go army ah!


thanks guys for lending me ur listening ears. i really appreciate it. =) at least i know ur care. ur dun have to say much but just giving me a place for me to vent all my frustrations had helped me loads. Thank you. i love you ppl lots lots. *wink*



sian.. no luck in toto. =/


ciaos!