Tuesday, May 06, 2008

follow up

well, its the 2nd week of our internship.

havent been meeting any of my poly friends yet. =(

i so miss them and wanted to meet them badly when i hear their voices over the phone.

but its so difficult to meet up with my dieastrous working shifts.

will be missing trainings for this 4 mths.

life can be sucks to the core but i'm still able to survive thru.

Leonica is still as funny... working without her will be so boring.

eileen and me are still sharing our histroy.

wad was today's hot topic? my most embarrasing moment and inneed, that is the most malu thingy la. they laughed their heads off lo. cool huh.

no photo takings in the shop.. so, there won't be any photos.

life is just so plain and mono.

Have been thinking of my future. thinking of the jobs that i wish to do or can do. well, i'm still not sure.

i used to dream to be a teacher, nurse, lawyer, counsellor, psychiatrist. but u know wad, they are all impossible to me.

haiz.. i might as well be a road sweeper la. dun need to think of anything. just sweep.

ciaos