Tuesday, June 05, 2007

pets

oh well. suffering from exam stress again.

had AccFund and BusFund todae.

AccFund corked up. That's all i can say. Not enough time to finish man.. haiz. stab me pls... =(

telesys and intronet. dun feel like studying intronet lo. No motivations. Can someone give me motivation? Its like, i study jus for the sake of studying it lo. haiz. quiz failed badly. Hope there's miracle.


My 魔鬼训练 plan for tkd during the holidays also gone case le. Kat asked me whether can go back and help her work not. Atrium fair coming. 15-24 june.


Sentosa trip also have to be cancelled. haiz. I wanna do this but i also wanna do that. Tell me wad to do pls? but dun tell me not to work. I miss them lots. i miss the working days.

Kat has 7 rabbits now!!! and, she said she can give me one and i'm so happy. BUT! grandaunt doesn't allow. =( I want to keep a pet too. Why doesn't she allow? She jus make assumptions that i wont take care of it or wad. She said rabbits are smelly and very troublesome. Then y did she allow herself to keep goldfish?! Rabbits cannot nvm, but she also dun allow me to keep hamsters!!!! wad the hell is wrong wif hamsters?! Not even zou teng lo. They can live in their own world and can even make friends wif the rats in my hse den they wont go and ka jiao ur stuffs le ma. tsk tsk tsk

wadever lo. Dun wanna let me keep den say la. say so many excuses. Its not as if i wont take care of it ma. Nvr even let me try den say this and that. *boiling!!!*

PEK CEI! PEK CEI! PEK CEI! PEK CEI! PEK CEI! PEK CEI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



i think its PMS. sorry. alright, i've cooled down already. come to think of it, at least i can have my extra trainings for one week. better than nth. =)


gonna continue wif the revisions liao. jia yo!!!

ciaos


wouldubeder