Thursday, June 07, 2007

last paper

YEAH YEAH!!! one more paper to go!!! woots! and tt marks the end of term 1 in year 2.

woah woah woah. time really flies huh?

it seems like i jus know T01 ppl yesterdae only.

no mood to study intronet leh... =x


oh ya. i lost 4 marks for nth for todae's paper. damn. i even wrote the correct steps and ans. but, i went to erase of, thinking its wrong. aRRRrrrrghhhh!!!! stab me pls!!!! 4 freaking marks leh!!!!!

too inconfident of myself liao. This lesson taught me to be confident of my ans. heartache sia. T_T


woah sian. why can't they let us have our paper at 9.30am tml? arranged it at 3.30pm.. meaning, hols only start at 4.30pm. 长痛不如短痛 right? hyumph!


k la. gonna take a shower and force myself to study. if not wont survive for intronet. Gotta face reality. ciaoS!!!