Wednesday, June 13, 2007

delayed

all right. I think i shld come and blog now. if not, it will be covered wif spider webs.

Holidays for 5 days le. didn't really do much though.

saturday ----- training from 10.30am to 7pm. so tiring!!!

went to dexter's birthday bbq. nice food!!!


sunday ----- rest at hm.

muscle ache like crazy. lazy to go out. dun even feel like moving!!


mon -------- met wendy. got rubber band for braces from her. thanks loads!
still recovering from muscle ache.

tues ------- trainining

wed(today) ----- do proj.




yea. no more liao. so lil right? hahaha. not really tt exciting.. hmm.. i'll start working only on next mon. meaning, i can go down to support pei yong they all on sunday!!! yeah. and baygone and his wife. They are having pomsae pattern competition.

guys, mus jia yo wor!!! and, pei yong sprained her ankle.. poor u. faster recover!!!!!!


I wanna watch fantastic 4!!! but i scare no time leh.. how how? ok. i better dun expect too much. later cannot watch again.. tt will be so ZZzz.


many ppl are facing bgr probs now. feel kinda sad for them.. angry at the same time. but, i think things will turn out to be fine after sometime. cheer up, ppl!!!


all right, its time for my own emo-ing. hahhaa.


i have lotsa things to say. but i dunno how to put in words. even though i wanna say out, but i just can't find the right words to describe my feelings. i just felt tt.. i do things without passion now. I've lost passion in everything i do. i do jus for the sake of doing it. i dun knoe what's happening to me. just feel lost all of a sudden. I can't find a motivation to keep me going. =(



maybe things will be better after sometime. I hope.