Friday, June 01, 2007

great sense of satisfaction!!

woah waoh waoh!!! Nvr update for a week.. miss me? hahaha. i miss this blog. a very busy week! All because of the report writing and Japanese presentation. haiz.. made me suffer and lost my beauty wink.

I made myself a fool again during the jap presentation. =( so malu!!! Being a joke everywhere i go.

For the report writing, i mus say, after completing it, its such a great sense of satisfaction!! woots!! I actually managed to publish a book! HAHAHA!


T01 ppl are funny. Last min pia still can mass conv. and disturb each other. *looking at hasbulla* the nudge king. bleahx

Spent one whole week to do it and i havent even start my revision. damn. gonna study later liao.

Got back my quizes. was so badly done. I dun like the results. study liao machiam nvr study like that. ZZzz

yeah! meeting mavis tml to study!! its been 5 mths since we last met! so long right?! you better can make it tml hor! u put me aeroplan again and you will get it from me! hahahax.

dental appt tml again. sadx. gonna suffer again. Jus hope that my condition will be better and the teeths start to move.


alright, here's my test dates:

AccFund ------> tues

BusFund ------> tues

Telecom & system ----> thurs

intronet ----->
fri


sian. one day two papers. i dun like. =(

envy Gui wen sia. she takes two papers onli and thurs is her last paper. woah lao!


anyway, jia yo everybody!!! get good grades! =)

ps: let my test board list keep going!!! =)