Monday, April 23, 2007

t01

Hopefully this is the last time that i'm going to complain about my irritating, lousy com. It jus dun allow me to start up yesterdae.. damn! so, I'm gonna take this irritating com to repair.. 'I dun noe' will help me to carry the heavy CPU.. hahaz.. thanks!! kind soul huh?"

Luckily the kind Corne asked me out.. if not i'm gonna be bored to death, playing the sudoku..

alright, its the first day of year 2 today.. Time flies huh?

early in the morning, the engine mentors welcomed us.. hhaha... Yoke leong they all were cheering.. funny..

First lesson was quite fun.. the lecturer is quite nice.. she wanted us to go around and introduce each other.. interaction.. fun!

My classmates turned out to be quite fun.. haha.. at least there are some jokers.. woots!!


we needa buy two expensive textbooks.. -_- bankrupt liao..

oh.. y are business students so good? they first week dun have tutorial de lo.. pei yong said she today onli has 1 lecture.. woah lao.. *envious!*

we leh? 1st tutorial already do presentation liao.. den we have lab liao.. miserable life we had. ahha.. (complaining so much)

ok la.. hope our class bonding will be good.


yeah! finally met up wif Rosie they all.. i miss u ppl!! Eeyor.. they said I've changed!! got different comments leh..

tuck wei said i become fatter liao... tsk tsk.

Ding chang said i slimed down liao!! lolx. (contradicting)

Rosie, mong, dc, tw and 'i dun noe', ALL said I'm shorter!!! looks even shorter!!

damn.. haiz.. nvm la.. i think i'm still the same height can liao.. haha!

For one whole day, we nvr see any of t09 ppl and its kinda.. not used to it.. seeing some of my classmates saw their ex-classmates.. they were hugging and yelling.. lolx. kinda envious? haha.
i started to yell only when i started to see rosie they all la.. miss tt feeling.. haha.. k la.. mushy here? heex.



ciaos!!

ps: hope my com recovers!