Thursday, April 19, 2007

Baygone's class

Pei yong said I'll confirm blog about last night.. well, yea. U guessed correctly! but no prize.. heex...

DaMm.. my whole body is aching la.. all because of the self defence thingy.. we have to learn how to breakfall properly.. gals actually dun have to do de lo..cos we onli need to know how to throw ppl ma.. but we had to join in..

Yupp.. orientation is coming.. mon-wed.. woots!! LOA!! no class for me.. haha.. I'm involved in the self defence again.. -_- good in another way too.. allows me to practise and practise, so that i will know how to slam a robber or a molester.. so, guys, beware hor!

But this time round, its over shoulder throwing liao.. sian.. very difficult lo.. and baygone sir dun wanna change..

oh ya.. speaking of Baygone sir, we went down to his class yesterday.. which is near the safra there.. He has his own students outside.. those primary sch kids..

we went there to let him teach us the unarm.

The kids are funny.. when we are resting, i went to join in their kicking too.. jus play play.. den the kids laughed at me when i nvr kick properly.. -_-

den when its their turn, i laughed them back!! HAHAHA! I know i'm bad to bully the pri sch kids.. for fun ma..

den later, got one pri 1 kid, called Marcus, asked me " aei.. you primary wad huh?"

waoh lao! I hear liao immediately shout "woah lao!! wad pri wad!! -_-"

den all the ppl laughed at me ..

Marcus is cute.. made me laugh and angry..

Baygone said he even went to woo a sec 3 gal before!! ZAI!! A pri 1 kid went to jio sec 3 gal!! hey.. xiao di di.. too old for u liao la..

I like to ka jiao the lil kids.. super funny and cute la..

when I was trying to throw daniel, the kids were kicking and they saw and all stopped to shout" Flip! Flip! Flip!" lolx. the chang mian very funny..

all right, too bad we wont go often.. hope we have the chance to go again..

sch starting!! orientation! orientation! freshies!! freshies!! new friends!! juniors!! woots!! haha..

hope more yan dao will join tkd.. see our ppl sian liao.. need more ppl to spice up.. opps! ahha.. not saying our current tkd guys not yan dao hor.. dun get offended.

haiz.. later have training again.. 3 trainings in a row.. later tml my bones all break..

k la.. my fingers are tired.. gotta rest so that later can throw daniel HARD HARD!! *evil laughs*

ciaos!