Tuesday, April 24, 2007

com repaired

Got my computer repaired at the Sim Lim Sq. Although its super near my hse, but i took a cab anyway.. lolx. The cab driver was like "huh? u dunno how to walk ah?" lolx


No ma.. cos its raining.. den the CPU is already so heavy liao.. can't expect me to carry another umbrella de ma..

I went to Xin yuan's shop to repair.. cos we dunno go which shop to repair.. gotta call xin yuan to ask.. haha..

thanks 'i dun noe' for helping me to ask all the relevant qns and helped me to carry my CPU for the first half.. haha..

oh.. i've finally bought a thumdrive.. quite cheap.. =)

Tuck wei, i'm so sorry tt i caused u and 'i dun noe' nvr meet up.. *guilty*

went training late becos of my beloved com..

my throwing sucks.. my kickings sucks.. my everything sucks.. how bad life can be huh?

all right? tml's lesson starts at 8am! hell.. hope i wont be late..

ciaos!