Saturday, April 21, 2007

feeling down

Feeling moody todae.. maybe i had too much fun for the past 1 mth plus tt heaven wants me to balence my emotions.. maybe too sweet is not good.. makes me take things for granted..

Special thanks to wan tian.. for lending me ur listening ears yesterdae. Glad tt we met up yesterday..

thanks to Mavis.. nice talking to you in the afternoon too.. we are always sharing our probs.. =)

thanks Cornelyus.. though i nvr tell u my probs.. maybe some dae? when the time is right? But ur concern is very much appreciated. =)

after an afternoon nap, i'm feeling better le.. at least i'm thinking more positively liao.. gained back my confidence.. =) I'm sure things will turn out fine..

we watched 200pounds yesterday.. funny movie.. but the face very fake leh.. see liao straight away know its not real.. (toking crap right? lolx) quite touching too..

Many movies are coming up!! I wanna watch a lot of movies..

spiderman 3!!
Fantastic 4 2!!
Pirates of the caribean 3!!


ppl, if ur wanna watch, call me along pls.. hee..

Orientation is actually wed - Fri.. i mistook the timing.. haha.. but no LOA!! means, we have to pon class la.. some more wed and thurs class very long leh... till 6pm and 7pm respectively..

aiya .. dun care la.. 1st week also nth much..

alright, nth to blog le.. ciaos!