Saturday, December 30, 2006

Yohooo!! I'm bAcK! back for like 2 days? but can onli blog now.. cos my internet connection was down.. heard its becos of the earthquake in Taiwan.. i jus dun get it.. whenever i came back from overseas, there's bound to have natual disasters happening.. the previous one is tsunami.. sadx..

well, the trip was not bad.. quite fun! i'm the youngest among my mom's friends and so, i'm so well treated.. machiam like princess.. lolx.. haha.. hmm.. took lotsa pics.. but, i will upload some day when my connection is back to normal.. and tt's like 3 weeks later?!

i'm at Rosie's hse.. doing psychology quiz.. needa do two more..

yeah!! i'm going to go count down wif my beloved 4/7 ppls!! hope this is a great one!! cos christmas in Beijing is SO not fun!! -_-

i miss my mom and her friends!!

all right, gtg liao.. ciaos!!!