Thursday, December 21, 2006

spar!

Supposed to wake up early to wrap mavis present and write letter.. but was so tired! slept all the way till 11.30am. meeting her at 12.10pm and i havent prepare anything!! so, i quickly wrote a letter and wrapped the present and dashed out of the hse without brushing my teeths! lolx..

i noe i'm dirty.. but who cares?

well, supposed to continue wif my pschology quizes today.. but no time.. was too happy and den affected my mood to take the quize. gonna do it later..

went to Bugis to apply for roaming service wif grandaunt.. den went shopping!! she bought a new B.U.M polo tee for me..
two tee-shirts for mom and 3rd aunt each.. yeah! so happy.. den some christmas pressie.. i like to go shopping wif grandaunt! u rocks! hahaha..
den, went to buy bak kwa and floss .. bought quite a lot.. cos mom wanna give them to her friends..

den, waited for shu hui and went to training together.. she's so sweet! bought chocs for the whole tkd ppl!! thanks sweet.. hmm.. had sparring todae!! oh man!! at first, was still able to kick my opponents.. den, when come to spar wif hui ping .. (is tt her name?) man!! she kept kicking my head la.. den each time she kicked my head, i would be gong gong.. became retarded.. den when spar wif a green belt senior, man, its continuous kicking one leh.. somemore, keng boon sir is beside and teaching her how to attack me!! hey, i'm a junior leh!! instead of teaching me how to defend, he's teaching the senior how to attack me.. *angry* but i noe i angry also no use.. mus undergo this den i can learn.. i bet, my whole body will ache till crazy..

after training, nick asked darryl to give out chocs to pattern team ppl.. shu hui also started to give out chocs.. and everybody got excited!! seniors came to snatch.. and the sly baygone.. want to take roche and say us too fat, cannot eat!! wow lao eh.. den hui ting scold him back "u too short!!" lolx.. funny..

thanks Nick!! though i noe u're bluffing me tt u planned to give me extra choc.. nvm.. i also bluffed tt i have chocs for u den made u happy for nth.. lolx.. took out ur roche instead .. haha.. tts a good trick leh!! i'm sure all of the ppl in the bus stop had a good laugh..

alright, going out wif huang huan and t09 tml!! cya! ciaos.