Tuesday, December 19, 2006

thanks mavis

I dunnoe how to describe today.. its a very normal and simple day.. but i am happy.. lolx.. alright.. had a sweet dream last night... tts a good thing.. hehex.. did some more psychology quizes.. i'm left wif two more quizes!! woots! shall continue on thurs.. actually i dun have to go for training today.. but uncle Nick missed me.. lolx. :P

its actually he said "its alan sir taking the training.. so we can do competition pattern.. " so, i decided to try my best to go..

went to meet Mavis at lil india station den we went to vivo city to eat the chicken rice.. its nice! shiok! my stomach was so bloated after the meal.. lolx.. and, mavis told me to go back training.. so, ok lo.. mus listen to friend ma.. so go lo.. (reluctantly) took train wif her.. on the train, she passed me my early christmas pressie..

at tt moment, i felt guilty.. becuz,
actually i've thought of going to orchard to buy chrismas pressie for her in the afternoon.. but the damn rain.. super heavy.. so, destroyed tt idea... sorry gal.. shows tt i'm so insincere.. no heart.. being affected by the rain.. my determination is weak.. today's the onli day tt we can meet.. yet.. haiz.. disapointed wif myself..

well, when i was on the bus, uncle nick called and he said

" i called to say, u can dun go for training.. "

"i'm already on the buz... -_-"

"oh well, den i go also lo"

aei.. uncle nick.. funny hor..

went to meet catherine and gui wen.. they were waiting for me.. sweet!!

so after changing and eveything, we stepped into the sports hall.. ming rui looked at me den looked at the clock tt's hanging on the wall...

"wow.. 8.20pm leh!!"

i went to bow at alan sir.. den he said

" wow! i knocking off soon leh! going back jb liao.."

yanning said
" good morning!! ur are so early!! *sarcastically*"

haiyo.. so many comments sia.. but seriously, i would think tt way too.. if someone is as late as me.. in the end, i machiam kana feelings cheated..

after the three of us did stretching, we joined in to kick also.. but alan sir starts to give some theory wise talk and explain.. den, after tt, he told us to take a rest and drink water..

wao lao.. i just did stretching onli lo.. -_- den, we did some kickings.. and tts the end of the training!! oh man! i buay song.. den went to ask them to do some pattern before going hm.. if not my trip is wasted.. practised wif cat and gui wen..

den came hm wif kit.

hmm.. i like to go out wif mavis.. hahaz.. touch?? lolx.. wadever.. reallie la.. i'm always laughing out loud when i'm wif her.. thanks for telling me to go for training!! *sincerely*

ps: i'm so happy!! :))

fated?
dunluvunomore