Sunday, November 26, 2006

everybody's sick

Its such a sick week.. well, maths quize corked up!! gonna fail badly.. and i bet, my term test is not gonna do well too..

On thurs, i didn't go for training.. went to see doctor instead.. yupx.. cough and flu.. usually i won't go and see a doc when i have cough and flu.. i will jus let it recover by itself.. but this time round, i went. a lot of reasons actually.. hahaha.. its confidential.. shall keep it to myself..

and luckily i went to see a doctor.. cos the doctor said i WILL get infection and its quite horrible..
so she gave me quite alot of medicine.. she gave me 3 packets of different medicines, in tablets form.. and a cough mixture... she told me to eat the cough mixture at night onli cos its drowsy.. the rest of the tablets wont cause drowsiness.. (she cheat my feelings)

i ate the tablets only but i felt drowsy.. on fri esp... its so torturing to keep awake and do the make up lab.. and tt make up lab was an important one..

and i slept throughout my weekends.. -_- i have a quiz tml.. yet i havent even touch it!

as i'm typing this, my mind is drifting away too.. eyes were half closed.. can imagine?? i'm forcing myself to blog finish.. or at least tahan until after i've read through the lecture notes for tml's quize.. if nt, i will be so dead!!

alright, ciaos!!