Friday, November 03, 2006

damn rain

nvr come here for 5 days le.. yea.. i'm sick now.. cos of the damn rain on wednesday.. but cannot blame the rain only.. must blame myself too.. too lazy to change after reaching hm even though i'm drenched..

so, i got a slight fever on thursday.. actually was fine in the morning so i intended to go training if nt nick will be yelling at me again... so i waited for serene to go training together.. thanks to derek, ying and mong!! for killing time wif me together.. but we didn't go training in the end.. all thanks to honn sonn and shawn who kept psychoing us.. and partly cos of my fever and caused me to be restless. so i went hm.


thought i can't go to sch today.. but was fine when i woke up this morning.. so went to sch anyway.. during lecture was still fine.. still able to talk and joke wif ding chang... but all of a sudden, when its dfund lab, i could feel a weight was presurising me in my head.. i can't even retaliate when mong beat me.. normally i would beat him back if he bullies me.. but today i jus let them did wadever they wan.. lazy to care..

so came back hm straight away after sch.. juz dun feel like going anywhere and dun feel like eating..
but strangely, when i reached my hse bus-stop, which is in front of the market, my stomach told me tt i'm hungry liao.. lolx.. so, went in to buy my lunch.. and brisk walked hm.. just wanna settle down faster..

when i reached hm, energy came back.. could tok loud loud.. its so different compared to when i'm in sch.. still able to eat lotsa stuffs... wierd huh? fever still like tt..

after some day dreaming and stuffs, decided to sleep.. and now i'm ok liao..

going out wif head hard hard tml.. but i'm scared will sick again.. den destroy the atmosphere..

i would rather to fall seriously ill den recover fast than like now.. say sick also not sick.. say ok also not ok.. on and off.. very iritating.. torturing is so long.. there's this phrase, chang tong bu ru duan tong.. i agree wif tt to a very very large extent..

alright, gonna eat my dinner now!! ciaos! oh, its o levels now.. good luck my dear friends!!! do ur best.. i know u guys can do it de! :))

ps: i lost my pretty lil pink water bottle!!!
*crying*

r we outsiders to u?
actions speaks louder then words..
dun act
dun like jus say dun like
dun have to be a hypocrite

juz one sight of u will do..
:))