Thursday, November 16, 2006

cab day

lolx.. can't believe it myself.. today is so cabby day!

i woke up quite late today... so i rushed and jus took my breakfast along.. ate as i walked to the bus-stop.. but bus didn't come yet.. so was waiting..

abt 5mins later, a gal approached me

"excuse me, r u from tp?"

and i answered "yes"

"eh, i'm taking a cab, do u wan to come along?"

"but i dun have enough cash wif me leh'

"oh, its alright..."


so, she hailed a cab, and we went in.. chatted on the way.. she's quite a nice person.. good impression she gave me.. my childhood friend's junior..

so when we reached, i decided to give up my 5 bucks to her.. (gosh! i'm so kind.. :p)

earlist to class today leh!! mong was so shocked when he saw me.. lolx.. den told him my story..


alright, went for the interview.. its not bad.. tt guy is fun.. dunno his name.. hope to be able to get in.. he said until like we are very good.. but scarly cannot get in also like tt.. :(( cos they accept 200 gls onli.. but there are 400++ students who went for the interview.. chances are slim man..

went for training.. den after training, ming rui asked me to take cab.. cos he's sick!!! and i told him i no cash liao!! but he said nvm.. he pay.. so ok lo.. since he's so sick, pei him take cab lo.. later sleep in the cab, uncle drives him to some ulu place he also dunno.. though blackbelt, but so sick liao also can't retaliate much de..lolx.. k la.. he's so committed to tkd training.. alumni somemore.. sick still come back for training .. pei fu!! anyway, we r neighbours la.. tts y we took cab together.. hehe.. its good to have a senior who lives near u..

so, i didn't step onto any of the buses today ..


neutralising.. but can??