Friday, July 21, 2006

harassed

woah.. jux now when i was in the bus on the way back hm from tp, got harassed by a lecherous uncle.. i dunno whether he was bo liao or wad. At first when he sat next to me and tapped me and asked me the time. so i told him its 5.30pm. den i ignored him.. thought he wont ask me anything anymore but he tapped me again.. and asked me more qns. all those lame qns.. and had to repeat the ans again and again.. woa lao eh.. and somemore he sat closer and closer to me.. and i sat inside somemore.. so scarry.. luckily the bus reach my hse bus-stop le before he can continue and eat my tofu.. hate this type of uncle who ask and talk nonsence.. its not like strangers can't tok to strangers.. but this type is obviously lecherous one.. used to have other old uncles tok to me.. but they are those respected uncles.. like they will advise me to work hard or wadever.. haiz.. sian.. but jux now tt uncle kept me awake if not i will fall alsleep den miss my bus-stop.. cos was really tired.. so shld thank him.. hahah.. (got harassed still so happy)... ok la.. blog till here le.. dunno wad to blog liao.. ciaos!