Saturday, July 29, 2006

crazy

its 1.13am now.. sleepy.. but dun feel like sleeping... also dunno y..feeling down now.. nth happened.. maybe its the cause of boredom bahx.. havent been having fun for years le.. hmm.. dunno wad to blog about.. maybe jus say about today bahx.. well, went to safara wif my classmates.. there's a warehouse sale in there and the items are very cheap.. funny thing is a lot of ITE boys there..hahha.. see the way they chosed the clothes.. looks funny.. ok.. den went to eat there.. food there needs to be improved.. den went to play in the arcade.. as usual, i didn't play.. juz sat down there and wait for anita and dao hui.. den the rest of the guys came back from playing lan den we went to play archery.. fun.. hhhaa.. first time.. but my aiming sucks.. and that thingy so heavy.. well, after archery, came back hm le.. tts it.. ciaos!

during my long journey in the bus, u r always in my thought...
the way u looked into my eyes..
the jokes tt u cracked..
the contents tt we talked about..
ur facial xpression..
the gossiips tt u shared wif me..
miss the times tt we shared together alone..