Thursday, July 27, 2006

dfund

jUz came back from TKD... got blisters again!! haiz.. but not as pain as the first few trainings.. oh.. today's quize is so SHITTTTTTTYYYYYYYYY!!!! woah lau eh... studied so much yet.. haiz.. let dao hui's friend down sia.. the taught me till vomit blood le but still patient.. but my quize didn't pay.. sorry guys.. actually while doing tt time thaught very easy de.. then when we came out and discussed, found tt all ans different!! then its like very confirm i wrong one.. haiz.. ok.. TKD.. at least got kickings.. but my kickings are still like shit... not able to snap back fast enough.. when can i have baygone's standard?? so envy his wife sia... ahha.. *jealous* k la.. muz stop thinking abt him le.. later serene and his wife come after me.. heex.. haiz....i'm scared tt my semester exam nt gonna do well den have to do supp paper.. den wil be wasting my holidays... when i can use those time to go overseas.. or hang out wif all my beloved friends.. ok.. very tired now.. needa sleep... if nt tml lab will be late.. ciaos!