Saturday, September 18, 2004

sad

Planning to go out this morning. Intending to go wif regina and kristy so i called kristy and she never answer my phone until two plus. She said she was sleeping and i was like "wow!" so pro at sleeping.She told me she can't go as her cousin died last nite. He got stomach cancer and he is onli in his twenties or thirties! So young and he died. so pathetic!! then regina fo her friend's hse but will meet me later. so i go meet my library friens as we r goin to buy CDs and VCDs for library. I wasted 5 plus today on cab! everytime because of library wate money. Last time waste $9 plus too. Went to FUnan to buy. we chosed alot but b4 we decided to buy which 1, regina called me to go meet her and her to leave. I juz hope tt they got buy wilber's CDs and all the things they bought are nice.Went to cine and was earli. so went to buy movie ticket first. we wanted to watch "dougeball" but full hse. Disapointed, we go eat dinner and walk walk den go hm.