Sunday, September 05, 2004

pAi seH experiance

haiz... today really veRi embarassed! This morning went for extra tuition bY my tuition ceNtre. I was running late for the lesson so i took cab all the way der. When i reached der, i thought it shld be the same classroom so i went inside and the teacher was not der but a lot of students so i thought after all, i was not late. A few minutes passed and the teacher came. a different teacher from the last 1. He saw me den asked me "are u new for sec 1 science?" i was stunded...argg!! Den i thought he said wrongli and stupidly said yes,.. den he saw me blur blur and asked me again the same qn... i have to admit to him tt i went to the wrong class... I was so embarrased! there were a lot of students somemore! Haix... well, at last went to general office to ask her where is the classroom and finally went to the rite 1. after tuition, i wanted very much to go out so i msged Regina whether she free or not but she never reply me until jux now at 9.00pm... so i had to go hm and ate a huge feast! well, not really a big feast after all, at least its beeter than the usual meals. Tml den i will go out.. wif mei yu... She said she gonna cut hair wor... wonder how she will look like! tml gonna watch 'cinderalla story' and buying WILBER's album! excited! well, shall end here le! buai buAi everyone!