Saturday, September 04, 2004

long winded

NeVer blog for quite a few days. This blog is gonna be veri long! Happy reading! Well, shall tell u wad happen on teachers’ day. The veri first thing we did is walkaton. we walked around the school for 2 rounds. So stupuid… I would rather do the boxing cos it is more fun den walk around the sch… no scenery, no handsome guys, or cute guys. Well, after tt, we went into the hall for concert. There are onli 4 events and I like onli one. Tt is dancing…danced by the dance club. They danced Cyndi wang’s ‘ai ni’. The rest of the show is so lame and stupid. After the concert is onli 9 o’clock and we had our own celebrations in the canteen. I think it is the most fun of the day. We were smahing cakes and cream at each other and even splash water causing a lot of ppl to fell down. Heng! I never fell down… the Chan mei har veri poor thing… she the onli teacher fell down and had to end up in the A&E… sad for her…ur shld look at our canteen when we play… its chaotic! Ppl were running after another and shouting at each other. However we play, teachers also never scold. After celebration, lin na and I went back to mee toh. Mrs lim said she next yr retire liao… so sad L won’t be able to see her again next yr in our new sch le. Stayed in sch for 4 hrs cos I wait for all my friends to come back. A lot of then change le… some change until veri chio den some still very nerd.. after tt, went hm… cos nowhere to go and eng yen also never go back.. Pang sei! Leave me alone in sch den went out herself. Tts’ it for teachers’ day.

wednesday
Holiday…. Never go out… so sian until dun noe wad to do.

Thursday
Went to the tuition and it’s the first course and had mock test. Its damn difficult. If I can get above 5 marks veri happy le…

Friday
Last day of sch… also last session of mr chiu… (I think his name I spelled correct ba) gonna miss him.. his lesson is 100 times better den miss seow’s lesson. Got physics Ca today. Mr lee very extra leh… last day le still gave us ca den also very bias. He postponed 3/6 CAs den never postpone our ca… I think I gonna fail this ca again… cos I got a lot of qns never do. Today got back our result slip also and although I failed most of the subjects, I still got improve. Oh 1 more thing! Friday also another last day of mrs pang. She cried during assembly. She gonna migrate to another country. Then after school stay back to do English essay. DT also another 1… y dun he let us do as holiday hw den can produce him a better work ma… mei yu accompany.. den ming jie came too.. den mr ng came too.. ming jie call him to teach physics. I think I am beginning to like him again cos he veri nice. Tt time I dun like him cos he scold me when my mood is veri low… well, he dun even noe when I my mood is low or high rite? So can’t blame him. But its also his fault to cause me never finish my English essay…. Cos when talking wif him is quite funny. Had to ask lin na to help me hand in this morning. Well, tts it for the last few days. Today I think tt I gonna stay at hm to watch tv again (hope ur still awake!) … byee…