Monday, September 06, 2004

Disappointed :(

Well, todaE went out wiF Mei yu as we intend to buy Wilber's new albUm and go watch movie. We met at 1 plus dEn went to buy the tickets fiRst and den walked to Heeren to buy his album... but we can't find his! We walked for awhile and still can't find his so i asked the pple there whether his album has released but she said NOT YET! So sickening! Well, after tt, we walked around Heeren and i bought a styling wax. It can style my hair and make my hair glossy... Well, hope it can do some good to my hair as my hair too plain le... after tt, we went to eat lunch at Taka. We ate Ramen... ok la... it taste not bad. After eating den we decided to walk back to P.S. to watch the movie. On the way der, a stupid Pigeon flew towards me and knocked my mouth... So embarassing and digusted sia! Arggggggg! Den e mei yu laugh laugh laugh.... lucky nobady looking at me..Haiz.,. stupid pigeon! well, wadever, i think the Cinderalla story is quite nice... not as bad as they rated it. It was romentic, touching.,.. well, wish tt i was tt gal den dance wif tt handSome guy..... ( In my dreams!) Well, everybody has his/her dreams rite? juz tt my this dream too.....unrealistic and stupid!!! Juz now ying asked me wanna suntanning anot... den lend me bikini.. i was like wa lao... i dun even has figure and full of fats how to wear?! I not so confident and open leh... Den has to tell her to consider lo.. aiya! Thursday still got tuition den cannot play until veri late... Wadever la.. end here le! buai!