Tuesday, March 04, 2008

silver

YO people!!

I'm finally back to update about IVP. sorry for the late updates ah... was too tired at the end of each day..


all right, i shall announce our pattern competition results now....

*drum rolls*

our team........... got 2nd !!!!! woots!!


well done gui wen and yanning!! we did it man!!! all those hard work paid off. although it is only a silver but its ok.. we shall aim for a gold next year and we will definitely perform so so so much better than the one we did this year. =D


as for our sparring competition, TP got overall 2nd again and you know wad? TP's boys got overall champion for the sparring!! woots!!

Tp huat ar!!!!

well, as for my sparring.. i lost in my match. =(

i'm disapointed with myself. =(

max said even if i lose also must lose with pride. However, i didn't lose with pride.

all those stage frights and inexperianced are just excuses of me running away from the reality. if the rest can do it, why can't i do it too?

but anyway, i'm very thankful to the supporters who cheered for me endlessly when i was feeling hopeless in the ring. its the cheerings that kept me going on.

thank you.

i will continue to train hard and will not give up.

i shall upload pictures once i get all.

ciaos