Wednesday, March 05, 2008

sparring pics

ok... its photos time again!!! sparring ones.


Photobucket

holding area... waiting for my turn to go in

Photobucket

kelvin helping me to release stress by tell me jokes..

Photobucket
and its finally my turn.... baygone coaching me


Photobucket
prize ceremony

Photobucket

Photobucket

congrats! liyana. =)


Photobucket


Photobucket

the three of us are really teammates la.. got bronze together also..

Photobucket

this is my personal trainer. =)


Photobucket

Photobucket

gals


Photobucket Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

this boy is going army soon.. so he took pic with all of us..




Photobucket
tp fighters


Photobucket
boys

Photobucket
and this is my NUS friendly match opponent. =)

i love her man.. she encouraged me throughout the day. thanks gal. she's sweet la.




Photobucket

the supports.. its not easy to be supporters also la

Photobucket Photobucket



Photobucket

its time to go home!!

Photobucket

and we are endorsing for red bull. heheh. drink red bull before going for competition.