Thursday, February 28, 2008

shit paper

ok. i am back.

firstly, i would like to thank all my beloved friends who had shown concern for me. =) thank you!!! i feel so loved la.. hahaha.


i've fully recovered already and is starting to anyhow eat again.. hahah.. my favourite phrase these days " aiya, dun care la.. vomit vomit lo.. got medicine at home" hahah.. i think its because eating porridge for two days made me craved for a lot of food that i haven't eat them for ages. example like sushi. Thank you uncle nick!! for satisfying my crave. hehe. =D and of cos, not forgeting my teammates la.

oh ya.. speaking of teammate, i so so so love gui wen!!! she knew that i was feeling very very very down last tuesday because i was very stressed.. den the next day, she sent me a mms with an encouragement message attached. sweet right?! thank you!!! you made me smile.. and has motivated me to move on. well, i think i am the worse teammate la... i didn't do any thing for u at all and didn't pay much attention to ur mood and stuffs and yet,you're always there.
feeling guilty....... =(

time to complain about my exam papers. i so so SO want to complain, grumble, scold vulgarities and many many negative words to describe the papers.

first and foremost, i HATE, H-A-T-E , H_A_T_E pecons!!!!!!!

i wasted my sleep just for this stupid paper. i only slept for like mere 2 hours because of studying this damn subject. well, i should have slept la because whether i got study anot, also the same so why not just sleep right? so stupid. arghh!!! disastrous. the paper that affects everyone's mood.

i thought i could go home and sleep happily after pecons finish but it destroyed my mood to sleep. hell la. i thought Qmethod is the worst paper but this is even worse. the worst paper la. wad the fuck. i nvr use 'fuck' in my blog before but because of this subject, i am using it now. kns. sorry for all the crude words. its not that i nvr study la!!!! kns. i thought i could score well for this module and now... all i wish is pass this paper la. kns. hope there is moderation.

I love our markect concepts and strategy teacher the most. he rocks my world and i'm sure, my classmate's world. hahah! he's the best man.

wish me luck la...


all right, i am having pattern competition tml. =D wish me luck man!!!

if we get medal, jerome is going to treat my team to swensen!!! yeah.. jerome rocks!!!
if we didn't win, we will be water-bombed by all the people. fun la!!! hahaha.. ok!!! motivation for us.

hope we win la..


and my sparring competition is on sunday. i am so scared!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aiming for gold neh. haiz.. but like very hard leh. =X

wish me luck man!!!!

alright, i will update tml.. stay tuned! =D