Saturday, August 05, 2006

na's laptop

using lin na's laptop now..yea.. she lent it to me.. cos my com dun have powerpoint ma..den she lent me lo.. but i have a problem signing into msn.. working on my presentation now.. sianz.. dun feel like doing... so today went for my dental appointment.. my metal thingy came out.. den DR. tan damn pissed off wif me.. hur.. its not i want one wad.. hAIZ.. got scolded by him.. said wad if it comes out again he won't help me fix again.. as if.. ok.. enough of this.. wearing braces also gives me this kinda headache.. sick.. hmm.. now my teeth hurts.. pain.. can't eat.. lucky this time nobody jio me eat steamboat or buffet.. everytime like this can die.. ok.. gonna go back and finish up my work.. ciaos!


trying hard...
in the process of forgettng..
may think at times..