Friday, August 25, 2006

blur queen

Had E-maths exam today.. well, put in a lot of efforts.. hope can do well.. 4 more days to go!! to9 jia yo!! study hard and dat's tt... ok.. i find myself very funny.. today after the maths exam, when we went to collect our bags, den i wanted to put the qn paper into my bag but my pencil box zhou teng ma.. so i asked ding chang to help me hold.. but after puting the qn paper in, i zipped up my bag and went out of the sports hall and look for ying.. without taking back my pencil box from ding chang... so we happily walked to the bus stop and boarded the bus wif zhan xiong and his friends coming back hm.. den on the bus, was chating away wif zhan xiong then ding chang called.. i thought he called to ask me where i was or wad.. but ..

DC: ' hey janice! y u ask me hold ur pencil box den walked off??!!!'

its only at this point of time den i realised tt i left without taking back.. lolx.. i was laughing real hard on the bus.. and zhan xiong was like -_- hhahaha.. cannot be blamed..

TO DC: pls take care of my beloved princess... i know she's fat... but she has a twin sister which is wif mei yu.. later damaged or dirty le.. her twin sister will be sad.. :( .. (crapx)


ok.. enough of tt.. needa destress.. dats y.. two more subjects to go.. dfund and ckt.. ckt..gonna give up le.. ok.. gtg le.. ciaos!!