Tuesday, August 01, 2006

baygone!!

mugging emaths and ckt... and i like the feelings of being hardworking.. hehe.. woke up esp early today to study e-maths and studied ckt yesterday in the lib till 8.30pm.. though onli a bit of each subject.. but not bad le.. thanx terrence, my dearest gl.. hahaha.. spent his time to teach me, chating and ka jiao.. when he has quize to study also.. hope he will do well bah.. and today, went for tkd training again.. well, think this is the onli way for me to relax bah.. and to be able to see baygone.. ahha.. today he trained us for a while..i think the way he trains us and michael sir is different.. when he train us, i can't concentrate well.. haha.. also dun noe y.. haiz.. too bad la.. attached le.. *knocking my head!!!* pain sia.. ok..i go tkd training not onli because of baygone la.. also becos of other jokers like NAz and khid.. haha.. they are damn funny.. who would make me laugh out loud during the boring session.. after tkd, juz finished changing and anita called.. they are so sweet.. waiting for me at the bridge.. ok.. needa do maths tutorial le!! ciaos!

y is it tt whenever i've forgotten abt u,
fate lets us meet.. and make me rmb u
and cling onto u..
y is it tt whenever i think we have no hope,
u would give me those look tt seems to tell me tt
we have chance to be together..