Thursday, June 01, 2006

screwed it up

Aaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggh!!!!!!! I H-A-T-E CKT!!! juz hate it!! today's lab test... was the worst of the worst experiance i've ever encountered in my 10 yrs education! though my physics and bio were not good also but at least the practical tests i could still pass... super sad sia.. jus now i can't even do.. arrrrrrrrrggggghhhhh!! now i only can depend on my term test le... but my CKT theory is also another problematic.. haiz.. and thanks ying a.k.a rosie, for consoling me.. i nearly cried when i see ur msg... really.. cos i didn't expect someone to treat me this way... yea.. really touched.. but i also wanna apologise to u tt the previous time i didn't console u much or care about u.. when u thought u will flunk ur dfund.. hehe.. anyway, in the end i'm the one who failed.. yea.. but i promise tt i will always be there for u whenever u r sad or need help.. ;) ok.. my face is getting better le.. hehe.. thanks to the antiseptic cream.. and tt shawn they all kept saying tt its no use.. well, its useful... hhaah.. haiz.. tml still have dfund graded test.. but think shld be better at it ba... and yea.. free access lab will be my next hm le... but provided i can get someone willing to spend time wif me and teach me.. STRESSful... its all wad i can use describe myself now.. hmm... and i like TKD more and more le.. cos during my trainings, i can forget all my unhappiness, worries... and i can click wif pei yong they all very well.. and all the ppl.. yea.. haix.. but after every trainings, worries, unhappiness all come back to my mind again.. sad.. wadever.. i knoe today's entry is full of shit.. and craps but... sorry.. jux bear wif it... i'm super depressed now..