Saturday, June 24, 2006

in my dream

supposed to go out wif da loo today.. but while i was still in my dreamland in the morning, she called and postphoned it to tml.. dunno is she's sick or who sick.. was still in my sleeping mood so nvr really go and listen carefully.. jux answer ok all the way.. haha.. so next time, if ur wanna my help or borrow anything tt i wont lend ur, can call me up when i'm asleep.. sure succeed de.. so now stayed at hm and rot.. wanna do wrtoral but i juz dun have the mood to take out tt book and the research.. and i'm not sure of how to do.. maybe calling them up.. aiya.. will still try on my own first.. cos mux have mistakes in order to learn and understnad more.. true? dunno .. but wadever the case is, will finish it up today.. ok.. shall stop now.. gonna do wrtoral le.. bye