Sunday, June 18, 2006

eating marathon

wHoo!! yesterday, which is one hr ago onli had a eating marathon.. hehe.. ok.. wasted 6 bucks on cab to paragon... cos i dun wanna be late again for my dental appointment.. the dentist kept complaining tt i was late.. so i this time good gal and was puntual for the appointment BUT.. when i reached there, there were quite a lot of ppl der and its not my turn yet.. haiz.. waited for 15 mins or so den its my turn.. shouldn't have taken a cab there.. but the cab uncle also quite good... the fare supposed to be $6.60 including ERP and peak hr but he charged me 6 bucks only.. saved $0.60 (actually can save 6 bucks lo -_-) so changed my wire and everything.. got tightened.. very pain.. den went to meet jas, yi ling and da loo at cine.. saw xian hao while waiting for yi ling and da loo.. he is working there.. yea.. changed a lot.. jaz can't even recognize u.. watched she's the man.. damn nice and funny... its a mux watch movie... yea.. haven't been laughing out loud in cinema for a long time le.. felt great.. hehe.. hmm.. after movie, went to meet my uncle, auntie, nephews, cousins for dinner.. at orchard shopping centre.. sakura.. buffet style.. haiz.. juz tightened my braces and had to eat the buffet.. and can't even eat my favourite food.. jus some nomal one.. sad.. but quite full la.. den after eating, chatted for a while, den rushed to beach road to meet jas, yi ling and annie for steamboat.. hiong rite?! haha.. yea.. ate again.. can't believe myself.. can stuff so many things inside my stomach.. bo bian la.. this two dinner very important.. cannot miss.. uncle's one cos he seldom call me up ma.. onli big occasions like new yr or wad den will call me up for dinner.. and i miss those nephews of mine.. cute kids.. haha.. especially zachery.. though didn't really play wif him but i still like him the best.. den followed by hui li.. a very nice gal.. though she's my neice? yea.. but she's more like a friend to me.. and of cos jo jo.. big joker.. hmm.. den steamboat.. cos its centuries since the five of us got together but this time's steamboat is still 4 ppl onli.. but looks like onli 3.. haix.. complicated.. hmm.. really hope the old days can come back.. den the happy memories will remain.. but wadever the case is, i'm still the old LL.. no matter wad.. four of ur still plays a big role in my life.. without ur, i will not be wad i m now.. i might be a repeat student too.. will not be in tp.. cos when i'm under stressed, sad, angry, or anything, ur were there for me.. and motivated me.. and i dunno wad went wrong but i still hope tt we can go back to those days.. its true tt i feltdisapointed jus now but i dun wish to defend myself.. jus wanna hear wad went wrong wif me.. and now i'm reflecting.. yea..ok.. my eyes are closing.. very tired now.. will go and sleep le.. oh.. my whole body is full of bruises.. fell down becos of blading and cycling.. and mux thanx terrence, 5/2 from band one... he helped me bandaged my wound.. thanx! ok... really gtg.. bye!