Monday, January 05, 2009

new year updates

after 5 days, finally have the time and energy to update on new year.


Happy new year!!!

let's recall 2008 first.


january 2008

trained very hard for chill jung and sparring

February 2008

spent valentine's day with michael sir and all the tkd ppl who are single. haha!

chinese new year hse visiting at baygone sir's hse and neth neth house

food poisoning.

bad ending for feb


Photobucket

Photobucket


march 2008

ivp.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

tkd chalet

Photobucket

one of the best chalet. =D

April 2008

CCA recruitment and the start of SIP.

Photobucket

may 2008

Photobucket

having fun with pretty babe and eileen

bad month too.. earthquake at cheng du. flipping through the newspapers is scary and it became our daily topics. we were eager to see the news of another survivor yet at the same time, we were afraid to see another end to the young live.

Photobucket

nearly had a car accident while on the way to work. first time witnessed the car accident and i was glad i ran fast. had a very serious shock after that. i couldn't stop thinking what if i had been slower and it could have been me. i would lost all of the things i have and might have.

june 2008

bad month. 10 days of fever. i swear i wont forget this 10 torturing days

my cousin, wei ling got married!! woots!! but i wasn't able to attend her wedding ceremony. BOO!!

july 2008

bought Upapa for my gu po. proud of myself. =D

august 2008

end of sip

21st birthday!!! not a big one but nice celebrations with ppl i love.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

had my first pet. =D

Photobucket

september 2008

first time being a sister for a wedding. =D

pei yun's wedding!! woohoo!

Photobucket

party hard like rockstar begins!!!!!!! woohoo!!

i really miss those ladies nights. =D with my love, eileen, steph, rachel and ruth. doubt they will wanna club with me anymore cos of my nonsense. thank you for taking care of me during those crazy days and sorry for all the troubles.

back to hk again.

left my passport on the plane. can't stop cursing and swearing at myself.

went to guangzhou and sz. met all the relatives again


october 2008

back to school.

max was separeted with our class. so sad. since then, we dun have lunch meet ups before school and i miss those lunch meet ups. haiz. miss 2007 school life. bus rides seems so boring without max too. no one to tok to except the bursting mp3 songs in my ears.


november 2008


Photobucket
first trip to bangkok!!! woohoo!! thanks to Gini. =D

carrier lost on the way to the flight. witnessed the strike. my retainers were inside. bad !

my 2nd time losing the retainers la. kns!! still felt a lil tinge of pain in my heart la.

doctor Tan was good enough to charge me lesser.


december 2008

Photobucket

first time attending a malay's wedding ceremony. cool neh! =D congrats mr Azri!!

first time being gl in a camp.

had total fun with all the gls and my groupmates!! woohoo!!! more to go! =D more outings yeah?! group 5 outing leh!!! i miss ur so much.

uncle's 50th wedding anniversary.

Photobucket

christmas parties were so fun and unforgettable with ppl i love too. =D

haiz.. but photos were all gone. how not to be sad? they are all so important to me.



well, that's the end of 2008.

i should say, 2008 was filled with ups and downs.

which year is not right? but at least those ups and downs have taught me a lot of things. i've learnt to be more appreciative with ppl around me and never take them for granted.

hope 2009 will be a great year with no regrets and good health. =)

alright tml den update on the new year celeb and tkd camp. =D