Thursday, January 29, 2009

hELP!!

i dunno wad have happened to me. i just dun feel like doing anything at all. nothing motivates me.

i have tried to do the damn report but i have been staring at my computer for the WHOLE afternoon and i just can't get anything out of my head. what happened?


WONG LI LING, this is a group project, not an individual report. u better not pull the rest down ah!

i have been telling myself that sentence again and again. but i just can't get to the point. ARRGH!! what is this man?

i thought maybe playing a few rounds of the facebook games will make me feel guilty and start to do the damn report. BUT, no help


i went to read my newly bought storybook, Twilight to get my mood lighter but no help too!

i went to take a nap thinking that it will relax my mind. BUT! no help!!!

i went to eat dinner because i was famished as i didn't eat for the whole day so i thought maybe i dun have enough nutrients for my brain. but no

ARGH!! i am going crazy!


how how how? how to get motivation and get my stupid brain to work? its CNY and i am here sulking. BOO!

ciaos! will go back and try hard to do. hopefully. =(