Monday, December 08, 2008

updates on bkk

i think its time for me to post my bangkok trip photos if not my blog will be on the top list of "most boring blogs".


Photobucket


well, my teammates, simon and ah yong sent me off. =D i think we are so cool lo. i went to fetch simon in the afternoon as she'd returned from her OSIP in vietnam den at night its her turn to send me off to bangkok. =D


Friday 21/11/08
Photobucket




we had foot massage while waiting for the boarding time.. and i hate foot massage!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Despite the loss of my carrier, i am still glad that i've went to Bangkok for the short getaway. i hope to go back again. =) i want to go back for thai message again! the oil massage was awesome too....


i think i'm gonna get a new SD memory card. some of the photos i took are damaged. wth! *angry*

oh ya, napfa was so KNS can! hate that damn idiotic sickening instructor! tsk! tsk!!

gonna retake.


service term test on wed. needa study for that liao. must score high high!! =D

ciaos!