Tuesday, December 30, 2008

old friends

i met and saw old friends today. first, on the way to orchard, i saw jane and her bf when i was in bus 65 passing them and it was so coincident that i looked down from my seat at the upper decker and i saw them.

met pretty babe to pass her windows installation cd and she was hanging out with maggie they all. miss pretty babe's anyhow-ness. haha.. love chating with maggie.
had to go training so left them early but took same bus with maggie. like to kay po her life.

shall meet up one day too..

den, while on the way to the sports complex, i saw yan ling. ha!!! i met so many ppl on the way la..

makes me wanna meet up with all of my long time no see friends. =D

reached sports complex at 8.50pm. go trainning for wad right? haha! its for chill jung selection ma.. i did my pattern so badly today. so much so for all the trainings we had yesterday.

haiz.. now when i kick targets, i am just swinging.. no knee lift and snapping back. how man? need serious training from now on. but xi ting always manage to make me feel better. no matter how bad i perform, she will still console me and find my positive points. thank you!! =D


*i AM still emo-ing for the lost pictures.

wanna cry but no tears come out.


maggie from tkd dates me out tml!! =D *can't wait*

gl bbq tml at pasir ris park. woot!

ciaos!