Wednesday, October 22, 2008

swayness

haiz... so sway.

i'm sick again. =S i have lousy health.

i got fever on the first day of school. how lucky huh? i've thought of not going to school on monday but if i had stayed at home and told my gu po i'm running a fever, she won't even let me take my btt.

so, i attended school for the sake of btt and since tp is nearer to CDC. i've skipped wong VC's class for that and i'm not the only one.. eileen accompanied me!! haha.. naughty huh..

thank goodness i passed! if not, its a total waste of my effort to go to school.

after i got the result, haha! my fever got better man. no medications at all la.

but now, sianz............. flu virus attacked successfully with the help of low immune system. head spinning crazily and ached like hell. destroyed my plan of going ladies night tonight too. boo!!!!

i'm scared if i go and see my family doc and she will think tt i have bird flu since i have came back from hong kong.

gtg! ciaos!