Sunday, October 19, 2008

back to face reality

Back to face reality!!

just got back from hk last night and stepped on my doorstep at 9++pm. so glad there is no delay of flight and no changing of gate number this time. =D and the flight reached earlier than the estimated time. woots!

Had serious tidal wave on the way to hk. i so worried la. it happened every few mins man. can't even eat in a peaceful mood and can't go to wash room at all.

its time to study hard and play hard after a LLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNGGGGG long time. its been so long ever since i touch a textbook and very soon, i will start to scribble on my textbooks and lecture notes. =(

hmm.. gonna fetch my fat gal later. so miss her!!!!! and no, i didn't spoil her leh.. haha.. is my two grandaunts man. kept giving her food la. the funny thing is this. in the first place, they object me from keeping a rabbit but i didn't care. i used my birthday as excuse claiming its birthday present. HA! den now, they love her more den i love her la.

not only my two gu po spoil her but my auntie also... she went to buy a book about bunnies specially for creamy when i as her owner also nvr did much leh. kns. all love my rabbit more den love me. *jealous*

so, how not to be a princessy rabbit huh?


checked my time table. no schools on tuesdays and wednesday. =D hahah. but no more ladies night. boo!

no 8am classes. yeahness!!!

Ms shirley is our tutor AGAIN!!! total yeahness! =D

max different class as me. =( saddened. no more bus mate. total BOO!!!! no more lunch together before go sch le. =(

gonna miss u, max! rmb.. u still owe me a meal!!! haha!!


i got ur favourite. so, meet up soon!! =D i'm sure u will love it to hell la.

will upload pics when i have the mood. =D


ciaos!


ps: i love my new wallet. =D