Saturday, April 26, 2008

end of recruitment

All right,

yesterday was the end of the recruitment days. well, some photos..



Photobucket

took lotsa photos yesterday in the boring classroom before heading to the booth.

Photobucket

continued in the toilet.. gal's favourite hobby.

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

artistic hor? hahaha.

Photobucket

Photobucket

from left to right: ruth, eileen, me and ai ling

Photobucket

sweet gal.

Photobucket

endorsement

Photobucket

this act cool no face boy always say i dun act like a 21 years old gal.. he also lo.. say me.


Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket

nvr ending pics




Photobucket

yanning and mad. thought their CO performance was 11am so eileen, ruth and me rushed to show support in the end, its still early. -_-

Photobucket
ruth, mad, eileen and me

Photobucket

this is funny! self timer.. the camera was located at a dustbin. haha.

Photobucket

ruth and me

Photobucket
eileen and ruth

Photobucket

eileen and me

Photobucket

with kah ying

went back to classroom.

Photobucket


mad, ahny and me. my hair was so messy!


Photobucket

massager max is giving everybody a massage. nice man! first is darren

Photobucket

then Eugene.. he is actually good in massaging la. max! take up this job.


head back to booth..



Photobucket

TKD booth. our neighbour was Silat. Played games with the silat gals and the silat captain let me played his laptop. so nice right?

Photobucket

teammate, me and benjamin.



Photobucket

ah yong and me.

Photobucket

mad at CO's booth

Photobucket

other booths


Photobucket

the so crowded concourse

Photobucket Photobucket

they looked so cute when they stand together.. =D


Photobucket Photobucket

CO performance

after the recruitment was done, went to find yi ling, jas, terrence and zhi xian.

Ruth went to bugis with me. and, we took neoprint! =) its been billion years since i last took a neoprint.

had seoul garden


Photobucket

Photobucket

zhi xian and terrence

Photobucket

terrence and yi ling

Photobucket

me and jas. =)


oh! i'm so happy! my bicycle has finally arrived!! i'll take a pic tml to put here. =)

will be reporting to great winter wear on monday.. hope we dun have to report to sch liao. if not, we will be bored to death as the majority of the students will start their attachment le. =X

eyes are becoming heavy.. shall stop here! ciaos