Sunday, April 20, 2008

back

KONICHIWA~~~





ppl, i am back from HONG KONG!!!



i miss singapore, i miss my blog, i miss my beloved fellow friends, i miss my computer, i miss my room, i miss my everything here!



but! i dun miss the weather here. so hot!!!! hk so cooling. 12pm temperature is like 7am temperature. =)



its the longest stay in overseas. 1 month!!! woots.



i must have miss out all the fun here. ><

and i missed an opportunity to be able to work in thiha's country, myanmar. honestly ah, i felt wasted for this opportunity. though there won't be any pay but i don't mind la.. its the experience and i think it will be an eye opener ba. but nvm la.. heartache also no use.. working with eileen also not bad! =)


Life in overseas was not bad either. woots. shoppings shoppings and more shoppings!



eat, eat and more eat!! hahah.





During the one month stay, i lead an ordinary hong kong resident life. i went to their market to buy vegetables, take the clothes to the laundry shops, eat homecooked food. its just like my second home.


i went to shen zhen and my home town too!!!!



i met my cousins, aunties , uncles in china. i dun even remember some of them when they called my name. it was kinda embarassing la when they asked me whether i can rmb them anot. and i have to awkwardly say 'no' and an awkward silent. omg.



but those are just few embarrasing moments la. i played with the kids! they are cute lo.

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket



we even went to climb trees!!!! woots. we pluck tonnes of pi pa. so nice la. its so different from the ones that we buy here. eating the ones that are plucked by ourselve is totally different!!!!!



so, don't be surprised by seeing a fatter li ling hor.
Photobucket

my so mountainy hometown.

Photobucket

this is my younger brother.

Photobucket

my elder sis


Photobucket

me, bro and cousin

Photobucket
climbing session!


Photobucket

i'm more of posing for the camera and admiring the scenery den plucking the loquats la

Photobucket


Photobucket
枇杷

Photobucket
bastket of 枇杷

Photobucket
this two lil boys so envy of us.. they cannot climb tree. hahaha.

Photobucket

'quack quack' they ran off when they saw me. =( am i so scary?

Photobucket

my beloved ah gong is hard at work.


Photobucket
the yan dao beside me used to be our neighbour. we used to play together when we were young.. running all over our house, playing hide and seek and a lot of nonsense. he is getting married soon la. my sis no chance liao. haha!

Photobucket
wilber!!!

Photobucket

my handsome yet pretty cousin. =D she was tjhe one who gave me the bike!


its been 13 years since i left my hometown and i don't have much memories. only bits and pieces.. machiam lost memories lo. its great meeting my relatives again though i did not manage to meet my childhood friend and my sickening cousin who was always bullying me when i was young. i want to see how they look like now.

Photobucket

who is taking pic with me??!! BRUCE LEE!! hahahah.


all right, its a nice holiday i had. fruitful and memorable. outings with my friends in the 1st month of holiday and overseas in the 2nd month.


got to face reality again. =S


ciaos!