Friday, January 18, 2008

retainer

my dental clinic haven't call me back yet. =(

the nurse didn't make up to her promise. she promised to call me back by today telling me when i can collect my new retainer. so, i called her in the afternoon to complain and she said she hasn't asked Dr Tan and will call me afterwards. BUT, she didn't call at all.

cheat my feelings only.........

if she dun call tml, i'm gonna complain again.

i so scare my teeths will shift back to the so many gaps condition and all the torturings i had for the past one year will go down to drain. and my smile wont be nice le. =(


i received a sms from my mom. after reading the message, i'm filled with anger, sorrows and some feelings that i myself also dun know how to describe. never mind about the above sentences. i am not me now. if u find it hard to understand, its normal because i myself also can't understand. i can't understand what the world is all about. people tend to neglect things that are good for her just like me neglecting my retainers which are meant well for me (funny description).

why do we have to regret only after we have lost them? just like i'm regreting for not taking a second look at my retainer box to check whether it is still inside my bag anot.

the words and actions play a big part. one small lil action or a single remark is enough to hurt a person. oh well, i know i'm a person who is always offending others through my unintentional actions or misused words or phrases. i'm greatly sorry about that.

human beings are hard to understand.

i'm sorry if i have bored you but this is my blog. i blog what i like. =)

side track, our top table lunch was successful but only ten people turned up.

alan sir and michael sir did not turn up.

baygone sir turned up. =)

i'll upload the photos later.