Thursday, January 17, 2008

retainer bye!

=(

i lost my retainer. hell!!!

my heart is bleeding now...

i used to dislike my retainer and would not wear it unless i'm heading to my cosy bed but now, i dun feel comfortable without it too!

nevertheless, i've already asked for a replacement. BUT!

its damn hell expensive can?


i got my previous retainer for free because Dr Tan is darn good to give me free of charge. but now, i have to pay for the replacement. one part of it is already $180! and the thing is, i lost both.

$180 x 2 = $360

lost money for nth.

T_T

hope i can get a new retainer asap if not my teeths may shift back to the original place again and my braces will wear for nth.

ok.

will be going to Top table to eat tml.. 15 ppl including me. hell lots right?

3 coaches. (Alan sir, Michael sir and baygone)

12 students.


sure eat until very stress de.

but at the same time, its rather exciting too leh. hhahah. i'll be bringing my dua ling gong tml too.. =)

stay tuned guys!

gotta sleep early tonight if not i can't wake up for orgcom.

if i'm late for orgcom again means bye bye liao.

no kart tonight. =(

ciaos!