Saturday, October 20, 2007

Missing in action

I'm finally back from hong kong!!!


oh man. it was a super urgent and last min decision to go hong kong because my mom is hospitalised. =(

i didn't touch a computer until yesterday when i was in my mom's friend's office. its just like going back to the olden days without technology. but those were the days when i lead the healthiest lifestyle. sleeping early and waking up early.


i got the news on last wed, the day after i came back from tkd camp. and we immediately book air ticket.

we had a hard time booking. luckily my mom's colleagues helped. and we went to hk on Thurs. 11/10


i thought this only happens in tv dramas.


i've missed t01's chalet. sorry guys!!! i'm sure ur had fun.


sorry people.. i didn't have time to inform all of u..i only told ppl whom i've promised to meet up with them to cancel the meetings. we went to hk on the day we got the ticket. that's freaking rush!!

ur can imagine man.


managed to book two air tix at 11am

flight ---> 4.55pm

meaning, we got to reach airport at 2.55pm.

meaning, i only have 2hrs plus to complete my preperatios

so, i rushed to chinatown straight to collect the tix.

packed 9 days clothes.

go my uncle's shop to change into hk dollars.

buy bak kwa for mom's colleague to thank their help.

buy sim card for contacting purposes.


worse than amazing race.


but whatever the case, at least i've seen my mom.


mom, pls get well faster!!


hk's hospital system is kinda too strict. Their visiting time is only from 5pm-8pm daily. which is like ?!@%*!&^$&^**!@! we spent so much money on air tix and come all the way from singapore and we only can see her for like 3hrs only?

adding to the worst, only 2 visitors is allowed to go in at a time. and she has hell lots of friends visiting her can. we need to take our turn to go in. ah! wadever.


the afternoons were used to clean up mom's house and eat desserts.

nice dissserts hk have. shall upload the pic later. i'm gonna watch tv now =)


oh.. i nearly forgot!

i rushed down to Paragon after the plane landed today, for my dental appointment.

DR Tan has finally removed my braces!!! woots!

but.. its so WIERD. my tongue keeps rolling around my teeths like last time trying to remove some food particles and to feel the braces but it has nth there... ZZz.. it is so empty. haiz.. somehow, i miss wearing rubberbands. i miss using inter- dental brush to floss my braces and teeths removing the food particles.

but the good thing is, ppl like wei sheng, kelvin and firos will not be calling me metal teeth, asking me to go and bite the metal stuffs liao. No more "braces gal!"

bad news from DR Tan too.

he said i have an additional teeth in my gum that is supposed to be my adult teeth but it grew slanted that's why it didn't push my baby teeth out. he says i might need to undergo surgery!!

man! i'm scared of this 7 letters word. s-u-r-g-e-r-y.

we'll have another consultation to discuss the stupid outgrown teeth. i might or might not need to go through the surgery, depending on the risk. alright. sayonara!

i wish u were around.